Celebrating Women Center May/June Newsletter
The beginning of May started with a boom at Celebrating Women. Between the announcement of winning Favorite Family Doctor and Med-Spa from the VC Star to our Bi-Annual Pink Thursday Celebration, – We were rocking and rolling!
The Goddess Reward Program is taking off in Ventura County. More and more vendors are joining us and the website will be launching very soon. Average Goddess Reward Savings : 33% off regular Price!
It looks like June is only going to see us rev it up another level. To keep things organized let’s go in order of events from Celebrating Women Center!
- May 26th and May 27th our offices will be closed in observance of Memorial Day
- May 31st Dr. K will be here to see consults for Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Also on May 31st our June Specials will drop!
- June 5th CMO Tristan Schaub will be hosting a workshop – seminar for business owners and anyone else who could benefit from learning how to do Social Media and Web Presence marketing correctly. You can learn more about the event here: Tristan Schaub Social Media/SEO event
- If you are still reading this – thank you – the first person to email our office (email@example.com) and say “Reading Rainbow” in the message will win 10 Free Units of Botox. Good Luck!
- June 21st Dr. Lara will be speaking at the Oaks at Oaji on her favorite topic “Health -Wellness -Beauty.” Goddesses can join her there and get 10% off a 2 night stay if they desire
- June 28-29 Menopause the Musical is coming to Thousand Oaks, and their staff have given Celebrating Women Center and our members a huge discount on tickets if you want to attend. Call or email us for ticket information and how to get 20% off!
Menopause The Musical®
Menopause The Musical® features four women at a lingerie sale with nothing in common but a black lace bra AND memory loss, hot flashes, night sweats, not enough sex, too much sex and more! This hilarious musical parody set to classic tunes from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s will have you cheering and dancing in the aisles! See what millions of women worldwide have been laughing about for over 13 years!
It’s the Hilarious Celebration of Women and The Change!®
Saturday at 3 and 8 PM
Sunday at 2 PM
Fred Kavli Theatre
2100 East Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362